Behringer Xenyx 802 customer reports
Behringer 802 High Headroom Analog Mixer provides quick vocal duo accommodation. Do not belittle Behringer 802’s power because you’ll surely be surprised to what it can do. Want to know more? Read this Behringer Xenyx 802 Review.
The Behringer Xenyx 802 has 8 inputs and 2 bus. It also has 2 mic preamps with +48 V phantom power enabling you to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ is also lauded throughout the sound engineering world. It also enables the use this mixer’s effects which send and return jacks to hook up to an external effects processor.
With this 802, you can now play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape inputs which are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs. You can record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
The microphone channels also feature high-end XENYX preamps that has130 dB dynamic range for plenty of headroom. Its bandwidth ranges from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz for nuanced reproduction. It also ensure low-noise and distortion-free circuitry for a transparent signal.
The Xenyx equalizers are based on the legendary circuitry of top-notch consoles made in Britain. These are renowned throughout the world for their warm and musical sound character. Even with extreme gain settings, these equalizers provide outstanding audio.
This 10.3 by 4.2 by 13.3 inches Behringer Xenyx 802 weighs in at just 2.2 pounds making it portable and practical to turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into a sonic gem. The package contains the Behringer 802 8-Input Mixer, Power Supply, and the User’s Manual.
Behringer Xenyx 802 features:
– Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
– 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
– Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
– 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
– 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
– Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
– CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
– High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
– Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
– 10.3 x 4.2 x 13.3 inches ; 6.6 pounds
– Package contents: Behringer 802 8-Input Mixer, Power Supply, and the User’s Manual
Behringer 802 provides nothing but the most portable way of robust multi-vocal performance. In the Behringer Xenyx 802 customer reports, the customers commented that this audio mixer was one of the best mixers they could find. Behringer 802 8-Input Mixer is highly recommended for presentations and entertainment purposes.