Clore Automotive JNC660 customer reports
Clore Automotive JNC660 sets the standard for the amp jump starters. Read what this product has in this Clore Automotive JNC660 Review.
Clore Automotive JNC660 is the most powerful jump starter on the market as it can deliver 1700 peak amps. It is also portable weighing just 18 lbs.
Trusted by professionals the world around as their go-to jump starter, the JNC660, with Clore PROFORMER battery, will not disappoint. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of jump starting environments, including automotive, marine and industrial. This product is Intended for frequent professional use, each lightweight portable unit is extremely versatile and easy to use.
This Jump-N-Carry Pro 660 delivers 1700 peak amps of raw starting power and weighs only 18 lbs. Pound for pound the Jump-N-Carry Pro 660 is the most powerful jump start. Its battery is a high performer Clore Proformer battery that can last long.
It has a built-in automatic charger will never get lost which can provide continuous beneficial charging, so you can keep the unit in an “always-ready” state for immediate use. It features 46” heavy-duty #4 AWG welding cable leads and Industrial Grade clamps for efficient transfer of power to the disabled vehicle.
Clore Automotive JNC660 Specifics and Features:
– Rugged, durable and reliable 12 Volt jump starting for professional applications
– Delivers 1700 Peak Amps, 425 Cranking Amps of jump starting power
– Built in 500 mA charger will never get lost and works with any US extension cord
– Long, 46″ #4 gauge heavy duty cables allow the unit to be positioned in the ideal location during jump starting
– High performance Clore Proformer battery
– 12 volt outlet
– Volt gauge provides an accurate, detailed state of charge for the onboard battery
– Weight: 18 lbs.
– Formerly known as the Jump-N-Carry® Pro660
– 1-Piece Case
– Industrial Duty Clamps – Penetrate corrosion on battery terminals.
– Volt Gauge – Displays unit battery status.
– Built-In Charger.
– Extra Long 46″ #4 Gauge Cable – Ideal for placement
– Grip Guards – Protect clamps and unit from foreign objects.
– Battery Access Panel on Back of Unit – For easy maintenance and replacement
– 12-Volt DC Power Receptacle Equipped with a standard 12 volt DC receptacle.
According to the Clore Automotive JNC660 customer reports, customers comments that this device is highly recommended for every workplace. It is portable and its charge is long lasting. It also has a built in charger so you won’t have to worry about losing it. It is in overall a great choice and investment. Many have tried and tested it. Clore Automotive JNC660 is highly suggested by the professionals.