Darby Extend-A-Truck 944 customer reports
Extend your load capacity into a new length with the Darby Extend-A-Truck 944 Bed Extender. Read more about it in this Darby Extend-a-Truck 944 Review.
Extend-A-Truck Extender is designed for secure and safe hauling of long loads above or behind the vehicle. Lengthen your truck with the Darby Extend-A-Truck Bed Extender wherein it fits any pickup or SUV with a Class III Insertion Hitch. It ensures that you can carry and safer to haul long loads above or behind the vehicle. The Extend-a-Truck takes the majority of weight and strain from your roof rack and eliminates scratches and bumps caused when loading long items on the vehicle. In the upright position, roof level can be adjusted from 55-60 in.
Darby Extend-a-Truck 944 can be installed in minutes and can be easily adjusted to multiple heights. It also includes a hitch pin for easy installation. This extension also features an adjustable design which allows for use with different size vehicles.
It features a 4″ wide support and adjustable height for roof top hauling as well as bed extension. This extend-a-truck can be stored flat behind the seat when not in use and comes with a red flag. The red flag makes it easier for the driver behind your car to avoid the extension. It can also be stores flat behind seat when not in use.
Extremely durable, the 994’s heavy duty tubular powder coated steel can hold a load up to 350 pounds.
Darby Extend-A-Truck 944 Bed Extender Specifics and Features:
– Mounts to existing 2″ trailer hitch receiver
– Adjustable design allows for use with different size vehicles
– Extends for use with roof rack or truck bed loads
– Constructed of heavy duty tubular powder coated steel for durability
– Installs and removes in seconds: secures with standard pin and clip (not included)
– 4′ wide support to secure load
– Stores flat behind seat when not in use
– Extends 50 in. from hitch in down position, bed level adjusts from 13-20 in. up from the hitch
– Works with 2″ x 2″ trailer hitches only
– 350 lb load capacity
– Includes pins to secure Extend-a-Truck
– Includes red safety flag to alert drivers of the extended load
– Extends 49″ horizontally for bed level hauling
– Extends 9-1/2″ from the center of the hitch pin hole when used as a roof rack extension
– Vertical Adjustments (from the top of the hitch opening):
adjusts vertically between 13-3/8″ and 20-3/8″ (for bed height)
adjusts vertically between 53-3/8″ and 60-3/8″ (for roof height)
Carry any load of any length with this Darby Extend-A-Truck 944. Many people have commented in the Darby Extend-A-Truck 944 customer reports and this extender is a great help in carrying kayaks, logs, and other long loads. The tight hold of the 944 to the truck ensures safe haul.