Elgato 10025010 customer reports
Capture your Playstation 3 gameplay through Elgato 10025010. Read more about it in this Elgato 10025010 Review.
Elgato Game Capture uses advanced hardware H.264 encoding capturing your gameplay in stunning 1080p Full HD. Your console’s picture is passed through to your TV via HDMI, so you can keep on enjoying your game on the big screen–in pristine quality, without delay. Since it’s only about the size of a deck of cards, you can be sure it will not intimidate your other gaming gear.
Elgato 10025010 doesn’t need a lot of cables or even a power supply to record your game. With direct Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 input, a single cable can be connected to your console.
With the feature flashback recording, Elgato 10025010 has your back. This game capture makes it easy to capture every move you make even if you forget to press the record button. It also features the unique Flashback Recording letting you time shift your game play so that you can simply slide back in time on your Mac or PC and hit the record button retroactively.
With one click, you can share your gameplay with your friends and fans on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. The tailor-made Elgato 10025010 Game Capture HD software can quickly trim your gaming scenes and pass them on to your favorite editing software.
The Elgato 10025010 has advanced hardware H.264 encoding, you can capture in stunning HD quality, while keeping the file size low. The game play can also be seen through the TV via HDMI in pristine quality, without delay. Elgato Game Capture HD doesn’t need a lot of cables or even a power supply to record your game as you can use a single cable to connect it to your console.
Elgato 10025010 HD PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 Recorder Specifics and Features:
– Uses H.264 encoding to capture your game play in stunning HD
– Using Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 input, a single cable is all that is needed to connect to your console
– Flashback recording lets you time shift your game play so you can simply slide back in time on your Mac or PC and hit the record button retroactively
– With one click you can share your game play with your friends and fans on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
– PC: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz dual core CPU, sound card
– Supported resolutions: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
– Record your PlayStation or Xbox gameplay to a Mac or PC
– Compact size and easy setup
– HDMI pass-through to the TV
– Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
– One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
– Interface: USB 2.0
– Input: Xbox 360 (unencrypted HDMI), PlayStation 3 (A/V In)
– Output: HDMI (pass-through)
– Supported resolutions: 1080p (simultaneous 60 fps pass-through and 30 fps capture), 1080i, 720p (60 or 30 fps capture), 576p
– Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.0 x 4.3 in
– Weight: 5 oz
The customers commented in the Elgato 10025010 customer reports that this amazing technology has made it easy for them to share and boast their gameplay achievements in the highest quality video possible.