Honeywell TH8320U1008 customer reports
Honeywell VisionPro 8000 Programmable Multi-Stage Thermostat provides the users an ability to save on annual heating and cooling costs. Read this Honeywell TH8320U1008 review and what’s in this thermostat.
Designed to keep your home comfortable and cash in on energy savings, Honeywell VisionPro 8000 Programmable Multi-Stage Thermostat is definitely packed with convenient features. It is programmable and has a customizable control over the area’s temperature without having to make constant manual adjustments.
VisionPro 8000 Thermostat can be programmed each day differently allowing separate programming for each day and it can also customize temperatures for four periods per day. It is the easiest-to-use thermostat ever as it has an intuitive logic that responds to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings.
This thermostat also has a large clear display with backlighting. This displays current temperature and time. With this, you can also set the temperature. If you don’t know how to use the thermostat, there is a menu-driven programming which guides you through the scheduling process.
It also features a real-time clock keeps time during power failure and automatically updates for daylight savings. Its Armchair Programming allows you to remove thermostat from wall to set the schedule. There is also a Change Reminders to remind you to service or replace the air filter, humidifier pad, ultraviolet lamp or thermostat batteries.
Honeywell RTH7600D measures 4 9/16 in. high by 6 in. wide by 1 1/4 in. deep. It is powered by a battery or a 24 VAC Hardwire.
Honeywell RTH7600D Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat Specifics and Features:
– Conventional and Heat Pump systems
– Universal Programming from 7 Day to Non-Programmable
– Auto/Manual Selectable Changeover
– Color: Premier White
– Switch Positions (System): Heat, off, cool, auto, em. heat
– Switch Positions (Fan): auto, on, circ
– Battery- or Hardwired-operated
– Dimensions (in.) – 4 9/16 in. high x 6 in. wide x 1 1/4 in. deep
– Setting Temperature Range (C) – Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
– Differential Temperature (C) ±0.5 C
– Stages – Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool
– Outdoor and Remote Sensor
– Sensor Element – Thermistor
– Heat Current – 1.0 A running
– Cool Current – 1.0 A running
– Fan Current – 0.6A running
– Operating Humidity Range (% RH) – 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
– Display Size – 10 sq. in.
– Voltage – 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
According to the Honeywell TH8320U1008 customer reports, the customers were glad with the thermostat’s features such as its 7-day programmable feature which can help save electricity. It also makes controlling the temperature at home a lot easier.