Ironman Gravity 4000 customer reports
This Ironman Gravity 4000 review provides you a product which has created a great name of itself in the market due to many of the traits that are regarded as being very beneficial to the customer these includes the following affordability, comfort and effectiveness. This product is very user friendly and easy to use by the people who are starting inversion therapy. This provides the solutions for all the customers whether they are trying to get rid of the back pain, increase the flexibility or they just want to relax and workout.
Its affordability and comfort makes it one of the most popular tables used for inversion therapy. It has a very strong tubular steel frame and scratch resistant powder coat finish, which ensures that you can have long lifetime of your inversion table. This Ironman Gravity 4000 has the ability to support up to 350 lbs and has many features which the normal inversion tables do not provide you with. It can easily be folded and can be tucked away very easily.
This inversion table is positioned so that it provides you with the maximum comfort while you are inverting. It is necessary that you are relaxed when you are inverting so this table provides you with the ergonomically molded ankle cushions that hold the ankles in place and provides them with security and comfort. It has extra long safety handles which are equipped with foam padding which makes it very easy to get back to an upright position. The backrest of the inverting table has memory foam and is double seemed stitching and this makes it one of the most comfortable table available in the market. It also includes a removable lumbar pillow that provides extra support for the lower back. This product is a good choice for the people who are bothered with the lower back pain.
The features of Ironman Gravity 4000 :
The features that are in this product are given in this Ironman Gravity 4000 review which is given below:
- It has the extra wide tubular frame which supports the additional weight support. It has scratch resistant powder coated finish and foam covered extra long safety handles.
- It has tough rubber non skid floor stabilizers which will prevent any movement inversion. It has Memory Foam vinyl covered back rest with double stitching.
- It has ergonomically molded ankle cushions that hold the ankles safely and comfortably.
- It can provide you with inversion of up to 90 degrees. It supports of up to 350 lbs. it has 3 different adjustments for different starting inversion angles.
- It can easily be folded for storage. It has a height adjustment of up to 6’6”. It has an easily adjustable safety tether strap controls ‘the maximum angle of inversion.
- It has a patented Easy reach “Palm Activated “adjusting ratchet ankle locking system.
- It has a removable lumbar pillow for lower back support. It has a safety vinyl side covers to protect hands and fingers.
Ironman Gravity 4000 customer reports show that it is a best product for the customer providing the wide range of comfort, security and comfort to its users.