NZXT Phantom Black customer reports
NZXT Phantom Black Full Tower Chassis is a great improvement to your computer set as it provides high performance cooling capabilities, and extensive compatibility and expandability. Read about this in NZXT Phantom Black Review.
NZXT Phantom Black Full Tower Chassis is designed with sleek, pristine contours radiating personality and quality. With its unique, original designs, you won’t have to settle with the typical rectangular box.
This computer case boasts of its high performance cooling advantages with extensive cooling capabilities which is made possible by 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single side 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans. It also features dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and five 20W per channel fan controls.
NZXT Phantom Black is easy to install as it celebrates its array of innovative features which were designed to enhance every stage of the build and the durability to the parts. NZXT also put in a meticulous wire management which is easily attainable with large spacing behind the motherboard. The innovative all-new 5.25″ screwless rails making the installation and HDD swapping effortless. There are also rubber grommets which are designed to dampen vibration during operation.
There are also additional advanced features this Crafted Series includes. An LED on/off button is present to control fan lighting. The rubber PSU and case feet reduce vibration. Other features are the easily removable front and top panels, top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.
The computer can support larger heat sinks, graphics cards, and E-ATX motherboards which enables enthusiasts to include any of today’s hottest components. Vast space within the enclosure allows for 7 hard drives with SDD support and up to five 5.25″ bays. For enhanced control and expandability, NZXT includes dual radiator support, quad water cooling cut-outs, and an integrated fan controller with up to five 20W channels.
NZXT Crafted Series Phantom Black Full Tower Chassis Computer Case Specifics and Features:
– Green Trim Steel
– Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
– Top Mounted USB 2.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1, Audio/Mic Front Ports
– 5 External 5.25″ Drive Bays
– 7 x 3.5″ / 2.5″ Slots Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays
– 7 cooling fans with dual 200mm, single side 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans
– dual radiator support, quad water cooling cut-outs, and an integrated fan controller with up to five 20W channels
– 5.25″ screwless rails
– Rubber grommets
– LED on/off button to control fan lighting, rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration, easily removable front and top panels, and top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.
– support for larger heat sinks, graphics cards, and E-ATX motherboards
– With Power Supply
– Power Supply Mounted: Bottom
– Motherboard Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT
– External 5.25″ Drive Bays: 5
– Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays
– Expansion Slots: 7 x 3.5″ / 2.5″ Slots
– Top Mounted USB 2.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1, Audio/Mic
– Dimensions: 24.53″ x 8.74″ x 21.26″
– Weight: 24.25 lbs.
According to the NZXT Phantom Black customer reports, the customers find this computer case to provide great expandability and cooling capabilities. It is worth their investment they said as it is durable and obviously made of high quality materials.