Texas Instruments TI-84 customer reports
Graphing calculator? Texas Instruments TI-84 is what you’re looking for. Equipped with USB technology, 11 preloaded apps, and split screen display, this graphing calculator will surely surprise you. Read more in this Texas Instruments TI-84 Review.
TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator is portable as it features USB on-the-go technology for file sharing with other calculators and connecting to PCs, other calculators and to optional presentation tools. It can also handle calculus, engineering, trigonometric, and financial functions engaging you to a wider range of the field. Advanced statistics and regression analysis, graphical analysis, and data analysis are also readily accessed. With its clear display and fast processing, the calculator incorporates graphing tools for mathematics and science course work, including statistics and finance. For students in math and sciences, the TI-84 Plus is a powerful, problem-solving tool with features for storing, graphing, and analyzing up to 10 functions.
This TI-84 has 11 apps preloaded including Cabri Jr., CBL/CBR, Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, Probability Simulations, Science Tools, StudyCards, TimeSpan, Topics in Algebra 1 Chapter 5, Topics in Algebra 1 Chapters 1-4, Transformation Graphing. Moreover, it displays graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while scrolling through table values allowing you to trace the graph and scroll through table values simultaneously.
Perhaps the best-selling calculator of all time, the TI-84 Plus is completely compatible with its predecessor. This new model adds more speed having a processor that’s 2.5 times faster, more memory having 24 KB RAM and 480 KB of Flash ROM, an enhanced high-contrast display having eight lines by 16 characters, and more beloved Apps.
In the package, TI-84 Plus comes along with a normal slide case, a TI connectivity cable/USB cable, a silver oxide battery, a TI Product CD-ROM with full reference Guidebook and free software Apps, and warranty information. It doesn’t include four AAA batteries which powers the calculator.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator Specifics and Features:
– USB on-the-go technology (cable included)
– 24 KB RAM and 480 KB of Flash ROM
– enhanced high-contrast display having eight lines by 16 characters
– Thirteen Apps are pre-loaded: including Cabri Jr., CBL/CBR, Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, Probability Simulations, Science Tools, StudyCards, TimeSpan, Topics in Algebra 1 Chapter 5, Topics in Algebra 1 Chapters 1-4, Transformation Graphing.
– Graphing calculator handles precalculus, engineering, trigonometric, and financial functions.
– Displays graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while scrolling through table values
– Normal slide case
– four AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
– silver oxide battery (included) for backup
– with full reference Guidebook and free software Apps
According to Texas Instruments TI-84 customer reports, many who have bought this graphing calculator were impressed with its fast process and wide variety of choices.